Sunday, January 22, 2012

WRITING ABOUT YOUR ROUTINE

1. CLICK here to open the document we worked with in the classroom last friday.
2. READ ONE OF THE BEST WRITINGS IN THE CLASS

Hello!

My name is Sara, and I'm 12 years old.My birthday is on 11th of February.I'm from Reus, but I live in Pozo Alcón. I go to IES Guadalentín.
I've got one brother.I live with him and with my parents. Who lives in your house?
My brother likes music, but he doesn't like sport. Do you like it?
From Mondays to Fridays, I get up at seven o'clock. It's very early! Then I get dressed and I have breakfast. I clean my teeth and I brush my hair. Then I make my bed and I go to school with my brother and Bea, my best friend. I go home at three o'clock, and I have lunch. At half past four, I do my homework. I finish my homework at eight o'clock and I play computer games or I read a book. I have dinner at nine o'clock, and when I finish, I watch TV with my family. I go to bed at quarter to eleven. What about you? When do you go to bed?
In my free time, I usually play computer games or I read a book. My favourite writer is Laura Gallego. My brother likes Laura, too. Do you like reading? Sometimes, I listen to music. I like rock and pop music, but I don't like classical music. What kind of music do you like?

Bye!